List an Event
Best of Eat Sydney this week (Monday 20th to Sunday 26th March)
Monday 20th of March to Sunday 26th of March
1. The Morrison are celebrating the humble crustacean with a festival all about crab. Look out for the crab-infused cocktail!
2. Taste your way through carefully curated courses and craft beer at The Rock's degustation dinner.
3. Make the most of a rainy day by heading to this cafe where you can score on both burgers and 90s video games.
4. The guys at Shuk in Bondi are celebrating World Vegan Month by hosting a seven course degustation menu every Wednesday evening this month.
5. The Dolphin have absolutely nailed the art of the sandwich in their new lunch menu.
6. A new jewel has opened on Surry Hill's Crown Street, and it comes in the form of a thoroughly modern Indian.
7. Southern American flavours have come to Sydney in this Jack Daniels degustation dinner, along with the signature drink.
8. Gigi was recently voted one of the most popular vegan restaurants in Sydney, so to celebrate, they're holding a feast of a lunch.
9. Chef's Table at Parliament House is holding a unique dining experience, launching from this weekend.
Awesome Value Sydney Events
Chocolate Walking Tour
A delicious chocolate walking tour of the Sydney CBD.
Photography Course for Beginners
Learn how to take great photos from a professional photographer.
Asian Street Food Walking Tour
A little taste of Asia right outside your door.
I like this Article
More Articles by
Jack Daniel's Degustation Dinner at The Ranch
The Rocks Brewery Beergustation
Parramasala Indian Food Festival
10 Mar - 12 Mar
That's Amore - New Alexandria Pop-Up
2 Mar - 25 Mar
All You Can Eat Pasta at Mille Vini
Irish Whiskey Fair 2017
view all articles by Photoh
on Other Hubs
New Photoh Challenge - Composition - Closes 10th February
Wanderlust 108's Mindful Triathlon
Best Brisbane Events
Submit a Comment