List an Event
Best of Eat Sydney this week (Monday 27th March to Sunday 2nd April)
Monday 27th of March to Sunday 2nd of April
1. Visit Mug Life for an Instagram-worthy concoction of pastel drinks, doughnuts and a whole lot of 90s vibes.
2. Enjoy $6 pints, wine & basic spirits everyday at The Beresford, where you can head for an after-work drink in the city.
3. It may not be Easter yet, but you can indulge in some serious chocolatey goodness at this special high tea.
4. There's $6 tacos up for grabs at this Mexican fiesta every Friday and Saturday.
5. Head out to Orange, where you can taste your way around the foodie region at this food festival week.
6. Put down the saucepan and instead let one of the food stalls at Eastwood's own night market do the cooking for you this Saturday.
7. This award-winning market is choc-a-bloc with fresh produce straight from the farms of NSW and ACT, ready for you to take home and enjoy over the weekend.
Awesome Value Sydney Events
Smartphone Photography Course
This course aims to give you the knowledge you need to set your smartphone snaps apart.
Dessert Lovers Walking Tour
A desserts tasting walking tour of the Sydney CBD.
Photography Class for Beginners
Learn how to take great photos from a professional photographer.
I like this Article
More Articles by
Luncheon Dining at Parliament House
13 Mar - 30 Jun
Curry of the Day at Trunk Road
1 Mar - 31 Mar
Orange FOOD Week
31 Mar - 9 Apr
New Pop-Up: Bad Hombres
1 Mar - 1 Apr
Harvest Lunch and Wine Stomping
5 Mar - 26 Mar
Meet The New Balmain Cafe: Mr.
1 Mar - 13 Mar
view all articles by Photoh
on Other Hubs
Mexrrissey Comes to Adelaide
A Room for Wild Animals
Best Brisbane Events
15 Mar - 25 Nov
The Magical Children's Tea Party
Photography Challenge 74: Open Theme
Submit a Comment