List an Event
Best of Eat Sydney this week (Monday 6th March to Sunday 12th March)
Monday 6th of March to Sunday 12th of March
1. Have a steady supply of pizza brought to your plate at Pizza Birra's $20 Fat Mondays.
2. New Balmain cafe Mr. has great coffee and alcoholic offerings that are perfect for a boozy brunch.
3. Eat your way around Sydney without leaving Centennial Park at Taste of Sydney this weekend.
4. Find authentic homestyle cooking that's refreshingly affordable at Indonesian eatery Medan Ciak.
5. Parramasala will transport you to India this weekend, with an array of food trucks and stalls.
6. Find all the organic produce your kitchen cupboards could wish for at Double Bay's Thursday market.
7. Try Trunk Road's curry of the day, and stay for their happy hour.
Awesome Value Sydney Events
Craft Beer Walking Tour
A fun and educational craft beer experience.
Crochet for Beginners
Learn how to crochet a Granny Square or a Soft Bowl.
Smartphone Photography Course
This course aims to give you the knowledge you need to set your smartphone snaps apart.
I like this Article
More Articles by
Medan Ciak - New Indo Eatery
1 Mar - 31 Mar
Harvest Lunch and Wine Stomping
5 Mar - 26 Mar
Goro's $1 Gyoza Dumpling Mondays
6 Mar - 1 May
Betty's Burgers Arrive in Sydney
1 Mar - 31 Mar
Luncheon Dining at Parliament House
13 Mar - 30 Jun
Lunch Delivered by Two Good
23 Feb - 10 Mar
view all articles by Victoria
on Other Hubs
Turning Trick's Miracle Mongers
Best Brisbane Events
28 Feb - 8 Apr
Photography Competition 36: Capturing Genuine Emotions & Expressions in Portraits
Photography Challenge 82: Photographing in Harsh Light
Up To 70% Off at White Suede
Melbourne Fashion Sales
8 Mar - 31 Mar
Submit a Comment