It's BAAAAACK! El Topo's 3rd Annual Chili Eating Competition is coming!
Registrations are NOW OPEN for El Topo Mexicanís Third Annual Chili Eating Competition on the 5th of May which is also CINCO DE MAYO!!
-Drinks specials to celebrate Cinco De Mayo
-The Third Annual Chili Eating Comp
-DJs/ Prizes and a whole lot of good vibes
The competition will start off relatively mild before climbing the evil scoville scale. They're fresh, they're raw and they're HOT.
-Last legend standing
-The honour and the glory of being crowned El Topo Mexicanís Chilli Eating Master of 2017 (make mum proud)
-$150 gift voucher at the Eastern
-Tequila gift packs from Tequila Herradura. Ole!
TO REGISTER: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and PRE-BOOK your spot!
The after party will then continue with a special guest DJ on our terrace for those wanting to keep the good vibes going.
1. Eat each, and every chilli down to the stalk. When finished hold the stalks in the air. If there is any left after the allotted time, the contestant will be disqualified.
2. If a contestant spits out, or regurgitates, any of their chillies, they will be disqualified.
3. Each contestant has a glass of Milk in front of them. Milk kills the heat. Should any contestant take a sip of the milk, or any other drink, they will be disqualified!
4. Time to eat is 30 seconds. Any longer and the contestant is disqualified!
5. With each round, the chillies get hotter and hotter!
6. The last person left will be declared the winner.
WHEN: Friday May 5th 730pm - 10pm
WHERE: El Topo Mexican, 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction
For more information: Visit here