9am - 5pm (Please arrive 8:45am for tea/coffee on arrival)
Ticket price includes all food and drinks for the day - tea/coffee/herbal teas on arrival, morning and afternoon teas, lunch. All food will be gluten-free and made from quality produce. Participants will help prepare some of the food as part of the recipe demonstations.
Recipe demonstrations are done in a thermomix, however all recipes can be easily done in other appliances. (We are not thermomix consultants)
- 3 Key Elements to successful and lasting habit change
- Breakfasts to start your day off well
- Nourishing and filling snacks
- Delicious throw-together and packed lunches
- Budget friendly dinners and boring-free vegetables
- Why consider gluten-free and lower carbs and how to do that the healthy way
- Why fats are important and which oils to avoid for health
- Why reduce sugar and tips for overcoming sugar cravings
- How to read food labels and tips for sourcing quality foods locally
Itís time to make yourself a priority and reset for the healthier, happier and more energetic you!
Investment in yourself:
$100 deposit required to secure your place (by purchasing a ticket). Balance due 7 days prior via bank transfer.
Minimum and Maximum numbers apply for this program.
Great course to consider doing with your partner or a friend.
WHEN: Saturday May 6th 9am - 5pm
WHERE: 688 High Street, Penrith
Tickets: $297 with $100 deposit
For more information: Visit here