Coffee appreciation takes many forms from taste and lasting flavours to the intricately designed latte art.
The Roastville three hour Latte Art workshop, designed by Andy Liu, will give you the core skills that are needed to make the perfect cup.
Andy has coached many Barista Champions and is known for his signature Chicken and the Roster Latte Art.
1. How to judge a good latte art
2. Intro of free pour
3. How to choose your milk pitchers
4. Make good espresso
5. Free pour techniques
6. Three basic patterns Rosetta/Heart/Tulip
7. Advanced latte art
8. How to design your signature art
9. Combination of Etching and free pour
WHEN: Monday April 10th 530pm - 9pm
WHERE: Roastville Coffee, 157 Victoria Road, Marrickville
For more information: Visit here